Trying to use my syntax highlighter implementation made me realise how broken my site is since the new Gutenberg editor became an integral part of WordPress. https://blog.xarta.co.uk/2017/06/wordpress-theme-tinkering-featured-div-vs-featured-image/ … didn’t render properly. UPDATE: fixed – had to disable MediaElement.js – HTML5 Audio and Video plug in (not sure how I’ve used it yet – still checking). […]
As I’m revising this blog (so far), retrospectively updating elements and enhancing my own plug-in, I decided it’d be cool to be able to have a “featured div” sometimes, in place of a “featured image”.